Tokyo Ghoul - discussione capitoli

« Older   Newer »

1. Fadeldo23
        +1   -1

User deleted

a me arima è apparso molto triste e in colpa quando gli danno il quinque fatto co ken.. secondo me Arima è suo padre :sasa:

2.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Capo Scan Team
    TEMPERATURA

Status
    Non fai due buchi in faccia a tuo figlio se sei il padre...

3. Fadeldo23
        +1   -1

User deleted

ognuno ha i suoi metodi per voler bene al figlio :asd:

4. Fadeldo23
        +1   -1

User deleted

Notare le differenze :grat: ch 72 ch 113

5.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Capo Scan Team
    TEMPERATURA

Status
    Gli ukaku sono sempre molto simili

6. Fadeldo23
        +1   -1

User deleted

Secondo me Arima è un mezzo ghoul.. Cover del volume 13 Guarda l'occhio sinistro qua e poi vedi anche il capitolo 139 stesso occhio e stessa iride che sembra di un ghoul.. E poi anche se sembra na cosa folle.. all'inizio aveva i capelli neri, poi quando ha avuto 20 anni ha avuto i capelli bianchi come ken..

7.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Capo Scan Team
    TEMPERATURA

Status
    Ishida ha pubblicato 8 tweet, gli inglesi l'hanno tradotto:

"With chapter 143 the title known as Tokyo Ghoul is finished. It's not officially stated in the weekly young jump issue so I'm telling you now. Thanks to the support of people reading the work with joy the work was able to grow big. Thank you very much. And I apologize for suddenly surprising people with this."

"Originally I was planning on explaining the contents this Thursday on the release of the YJ issue but due to the leak of the contents beforehand I was bombarded with questions. Because there were so many questions to answer I did wonder if I should make an announcement (regarding the chapter being the end), but I felt sorry for those who waited to buy the magazine this thursday and for those who already knew the details but were holding off on asking questions till today, so despite it being heart wrenching for myself I held off on saying anything."

"Because of my resolve to not respond, I couldn't respond back to those who became worried about my health. And that may have resulted in compounded worries. And so again I apologize for that."

"Without warning (or an announcement) many found out about the "series end" through the internet or from the contents of the magazine/chapter itself, which is a factor that I myself caused and made people spend an uneasy time until today, I am truly sorry."

"The forward got a little long but that was the main question. Even before this I've had questions about the manga sent to me via twitter, but usually I wish for all the readers to (as much as possible) enjoy the work equally. And so for questions with answers that would be revealed in the future, I'm sorry but I couldn't really answer them directly. (I did though respond to questions that I thought were like, "well I guess it's alright to answer...")"

"As aforementioned, on the basis I wanted everyone to enjoy the story equally and so questions that arose from readers like, "What happened to this character?" or "What does this mean?" could only be answered within the manga. I would be glad if everyone could understand this."

"Because of personal reasons I couldn't talk in detail and I apologize for that. When the time comes and something or another can be announced it'll be through Young Jump or even the official Tokyo Ghoul website. I'm terribly sorry but if you can please wait a little more I would be glad. Sincerely thanks in advance." - Ishida Sui

"Apologies for the long words. If the message conveyed properly I would be happy."

xDZKRkK

8. Neah (14th)
        +1   -1

User deleted

E quindi?! Dobbiamo aspettare per un sequel o per sapere se Kaneki, Amon etc... che fine hanno fatto?!

9.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Capo Scan Team
    TEMPERATURA

Status
    Non ho mica ben capito se c'è o no il sequel. Dice che gli dispiace di non poter rispondere alle domande blablabla, che sapremo qualcosa più avanti... Ma alla fine non ha detto granchè, quindi sì, probabilmente dovremmo aspettare mesi anche solo per sapere se c'è un sequel. Però sappiamo sicuramente che Tokyo Ghoul è finito

10. Fadeldo23
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ba. Vado in giappone a prende a calci in culo a sto Ishida... TG finale epico.. con la canzoncina di sottofondo è l'Epicità pura.. Non può far finire una serie che per me si merita di più... Per fortuna l'anime ricomincia a gennaio, hanno 2 opzioni riguardo l'anime, Farlo finire verso l'episodio 100 (Ancora più epico *-* ) oppure prima dell'attacco all'Ainteku. Fatto sta che secondo me l'anime di TG è stato il più visto e con questo finale si merita a stare tra i primi 5

11.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Capo Scan Team
    TEMPERATURA

Status
    Secondo me lo fanno finire giusto giusto al capitolo 143 e poi forse riniziano il manga

12. Fadeldo23
        +1   -1

User deleted

Non credo, 12 episodi sono arrivati al capitolo 65 , saltandone molti, per arrivare al 143 la dovranno fare da 24-26 episodi

13.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Capo Scan Team
    TEMPERATURA

Status
    Restringono un po', l'hanno già fatto. Anche perché, dici che useranno un'altra stagione per finirlo? Dopo solo 4 mesi dalla fine della prima? Ho avuto la sensazione che vogliano muoversi a finire quest'anime, forse per far riniziare il manga

14. Neah (14th)
        +1   -1

User deleted

Speriamo! (y)
    Voglio un continuo! :'(

15. Fadeldo23
        +1   -1

User deleted

Il manga nn ricomincia. E' finito. Ishida ricomincerà un altro lavoro, con protagonisti diversi e anche la trama, tipico di tutti i mangaka che finiscono un manga

306 replies since 25/7/2014, 13:00   5695 views